Friday, January 9, 2015

Canadian Quilting Sisters, take note!

(and Brothers, if there are any of you out there that I haven't met yet!). Sew Sisters has a great promotion to get your 2015 off to a super stash-building-start. Order as much fabric as you like and it'll ship free to your Canadian address for absolutely NOTHING!! 


If you are fan of vintage, low volume and/or ephemera, check out Tim Holtz  new collection Eclectic Elements which has recently arrived at Sew Sisters. I love the red newsprint and butterflies!!


If you held off on Carolyn Friedlander's Botanics and Architextures collections (or have used up your stash), they are on sale for $11.99/m at the moment. These are some of my favourites from the collections:

Architextures - Text White Architextures - Text Black
Architextures - Plants Blue Botanics - Lines Tangerine

If sweet florals are your thing, Riley Blake Country Girls are all on sale for only $7.99/m and they are super cute!

Country Girls - Blueberries Navy Country Girls - Sprouts Pink
Country Girls - Birds Pink Country Girls - Ducks Aqua

And finally, my last recommendation would be this sublime print by Frances Newcombe from her Cherie collection with Art Gallery Fabrics. What a gorgeous quilt back this would make!!

Chérie - Decoupage Couleur

Happy shopping!

1 comment:

MariQuilts said...

Yup....just what I need, more fabric!!! I can always count on my fellow bloggers to tempt me.